I need Support

My Best friend ,who felt like a brother to me, Just died. Please help me

5 Likes

@Limez1999,

Oh friend, I’m so sorry for your loss. I wish I could give you a giant hug right now.

Would you like to talk about what happened? Did you just learn about it?

You’re not alone, friend. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Yeah I just found out

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, @Limez1999. You came to the right place, and I hope you’ll receive here all the support you’ll need in times to come.

Is there people you live with/ can stay with during the next days? Just to make you don’t stay alone while processing what happened. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hey @Limez1999, I am so sorry for your loss. That is so difficult. I will be sending love your way, but please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything that I can help support with.

You are not alone.

2 Likes

Im so so sorry friend. I understand the weight of losing someone important to you. Please take time to let your feelings out in a positive way and surround yourself with people who can be there for you through this. We are here for you. You are so strong.

3 Likes

I’m really sorry this has happened, I can’t imagine how painful that must be. Do you have any people around you to support you? Maybe just talking about it with a trusted person could help ease the burden a bit. Please hold on to hope despite the way things are at the moment. I’m always here if you want to talk :heart:

1 Like

Omg so sorry for your loss. Losing the ones you’re close to is the hardest, but the community is here for you and you can get through this. You are entitled to your grief of course just don’t let it consume you. Hold Fast and Stay Strong, Friend.

1 Like

Hi @Limez1999

On Saturday May 1st, the HeartSupport team deployed to a Taco festival in Houston Texas.

We posted a shortened version of your topic to the Support Wall at the festival, and asked festival goers to respond to your post by writing on a tile. Each picture below is of 1 tile, and is from someone who cared enough to stop and speak encouragement to you.

Here are their replies to your post. We hope that the words and support from these Houstonians help encourage and support you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.