I Need to Destress

I’ve been having a rough week with family stuff. Valentine’s Day was rough with my uncle who has cancer having to go to the hospital because of stomach issues, then one of my little cousins got sick, and homework still is stressing me out even though I am understanding it. I just need some happy, kind words to get me out of this bummed mood.

3 Likes

@alexgamer_hameowlton

I’m sorry you are going through a rough patch with your family. Is there anything I can help you?

2 Likes

Thanks… I think I just need some encouragement and such. I’ve been able to relax a bit but with all this family stuff going on, I’ve been in a bit of a bummed mood.

2 Likes

Im so glad you are reaching out for help! Its good that you are taking care of yourself. I know it sounds qlichey but when Im going thru though times I try to remember the only thing I can controll is myself and that its very important to take care of myself, yoga and meditation helps me a lot. I hope this makes you feel a little better and that things will get better soon.

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ll try to do things that help me calm down and things that I enjoy.

I also want to say, welcome!

3 Likes

Hey Alex,
You are such a wonderful person. I see you trying your hardest to get through the stress of homework and all the things going on for you. You are strong. You are important. How you feel is okay. I hope your family member’s are doing better and on their way to healing. I’m so sorry to hear of your Uncle’s cancer, I’ll keep him in my prayers. Always here for you, friend. Looking forward to seeing you in one of the many communities you’re involved in. You are loved!

4 Likes

:’) Aww… Thanks Staff. This really brightened my day.

4 Likes

Love you, friend. Hope its a better week and you are taking care of yourself.

4 Likes

Hey Alex

I’m sorry that you were having such a rough week previously. Valentines Day is rough for a lot of people. So that’s understandable. But here we are in a new Month and I hope that things maybe are going a little better for you. I’m really sorry to hear about your Uncle. Cancer sucks, man. Truly. I have had so many friends and family members fight that battle. Many of who overcame it. Just know that you are so loved and cared for in this community. And I sincerely hope that since you made this post that you have found some comfort. Thinking of you

• Kitty
1 Like

Hey @alexgamer_hameowlton,

Late reply here, sorry.

I’m really sorry you were having such a rough week, and so sorry to hear about your uncle’s cancer. In these circumstances, I guess homework would be the last thing you’re willing to focus on… which would be totally understandable.

Hopefully everything will go well for your family. I’ve been battling with cancer recently, officially in remission now after navigating in a lot of uncertainty, many ups and downs too. As far as I know just being aware that your beloved ones are here, even if they don’t know what to say, is important. Just take care of yourself as well. This kind of situation can be tough for everyone and drain your energy. So I really hope you kept relaxing as much as you need. It’s never selfish to do that. :heart:

I’m rooting for you. For your family. My thoughts go to you. And I hope that everything will go as smooth as possible to all of you. Also hope you are feeling better these days.

Hold fast. :heart:

1 Like

@anon17277947 @Micro Thanks. I’ve been able to calm down since I made this post and just got the news that my uncle may be able to get out of the hospital soon, but not sure exactly when.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it friend. <3 And I’m also happy that your Uncle may be able to go home. I’ll be thinking of you and your Uncle and hope that you are both able to find healing in your separate circumstances. Know you are loved <3

1 Like

:slight_smile: Thanks. I’ve been praying a lot for his health and that he can go home sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

They were on their way back, but just learned my uncle had a seizure when they were close to being here… Lots of prayers would and could be helpful…

1 Like

Oh no. That’s awful. I’m really sorry to hear that. Dang.
Man, I’m sorry dude. I hope things with your uncle start to look up. That’s rough. Much love and hugs to you and your family.

1 Like

Thanks. Same here… It’s been a roller coaster of things for him.

1 Like

Yea, I can only imagine. Keep us updated on how he’s doing okay? Sincerely. You’re welcome to DM me too if you like.

1 Like

I will. <3 Thanks again.

1 Like

Hey @alexgamer_hameowlton,

My thoughts go to you and your uncle. Hope everything is gonna be okay for all of you.

Sending much love and hugs. :heart:

1 Like