I need to let myself free

Last 5 years have been rough , i did punish myself a lot in these years from drugs to self harm, even suicidal at times but i need to make peace with myself right now. Whatever happened back then was out of my control and there was nothing much i could back then but what I do from on onwards is in my hands . If i stay the same way things are going to get worse and i can’t let my mind destroy myself. If she wasn’t meant to be one surely someone else is going to replace her when I’m ready to take the responsibility. I know this might not be easy but i have to start it from somewhere,so let it be from today. I’m going to free myself from the shackles …
My story isn’t over I’m not gonna give up like this.
This place has been amazing,thanks for all the unconditional love and support.

8 Likes

You sound very courageous! Just. Keep. Going. There’s more potential in you than you’ll ever know. Enjoy the adventure of making the most of it.

You’re always welcome here~

3 Likes

Really really proud of you! It’s not easy to pick yourself up and be determined to push forward. It’s easier to carry the past with us and blame all the shit for the hand we are given and to dwell in it.
The past certainly is that, and while we can acknowledge it from time to time, it’s important to let it be the fuel that drives us forward.

4 Likes

Hi Junaid,
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. this truly sounds very encouraging, and corageous.
i feel so proud for you now.
“what we call the beginning ist often the end and to make an end is to make a beginning.
the end is where we start from”
to give this to you. you do that. let what happened behind you and look forward.

thank you so much, this is a great so start to begin this week. to read this from you, to see you will and
strength to overcome and go on.
you will do great, you are strong and you are loved. feel hugged and go, kick life in the butt. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Continue your forward trajectory. Sounds like you are on a good path.

3 Likes

Hello, Junaid :hrtlegolove: I’m glad you are here and I’m glad to read this positive post from you and to see you looking towards the future and filled with hope and optimism. Keep it up :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Hi Friend, it sounds like you are doing really well in moving past this person who wasn’t meant to be. There are people out there you haven’t met yet, so you’re person is out there somewhere! ~Mystrose

3 Likes

Hey Friend, Thank you for posting again, wow this feels so much more uplifting than your last post. I am really proud of how you have thought about the changes that have happened and how you can indeed move forward and you are even having thoughts about the possibility of one day meeting someone else and it not being a big deal. You are right, that was out of your control and it certainly is now, no one can change the past but you can certainly have control over your future and you seem to be on the right path to making it your own. I have real faith in you that you will do well. you know you have us to turn to. Much Love Lisa. x

3 Likes

hi junaid,

thank you for posting this update. from what you’ve shared, you are taking life back into your own hands and reaching very mature conclusions about the past which is amazing. i hope freeing yourself from those shackles has already shown positive progress and that you feel the strength of your entire heartsupport community behind you every step of the way. you survived the past 5 years, i’m beyond relieved that you are taking the steps needed to find peace instead of punishment. you can and will do this, junaid!! so proud of you, i believe in you!!

love,
twix

3 Likes

Hey there @Junaid,

Thank you for posting and for your sincere recognition of what you need for the future. You’re completely right that it’s important to make peace with yourself, and I’m proud of you for committing yourself to this journey towards recovery. You are amazing, valued, and are worthy of happiness. You will be able to build meaningful relationships over time. Don’t let anyone—particularly yourself—tell you otherwise.

Thank you again for sharing and for deciding to help yourself. That’s an amazing thing and I’m so proud of you. We’ll be here for you through the highs and lows of building yourself back up, so please don’t hesitate to post again if anything is on your mind.

<3 Tuna

2 Likes

Hey Junaid,

Thank you for sharing your story with us, along with these updates. It seems like you are is a pretty good place at the moment! Take this time to keep building up yourself and reflecting back on where you have come from. To over-come all that you have in your journey is something to be proud of, friend! Hold onto that determination - it will help you weather what ever storms may come. You know the sun is shining behind any cloud. We are always here, when every you need a friendly ear.

You got this, friend :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes