I-needed-this-ive-been-following-you-since-i-was-1

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/34351
I needed this. I’ve been following you since I was 15 (I’m 33 now) and I know I’ve always connected to your lyrics. Lately though, the last few years have been the darkest ever for me. The last month alone, I’ve been so far down. Seeing this video gave me a slight boost and I hope you know how thankful I am for that, even if it’s a slight one.

1 Like

It’s good to hear that this video has been in your feed at the right time. I hope you will consider it as a sign to keep moving forward, and the manifestation that there is hope for you. During our darkest times, our mind often needs gentle reminders of what it tends to forget. How much we are loved, how much circumstances don’t condition us or the rest of our life, how much we are strong even just for being here right here and right now. You my friend ave so much beauty and strength within. I hope you too know how thankful we are for your presence today, and for the fact that you’ve been using your voice for good. I may just be an online stranger but I see you, I hear you, and I’m rooting for you with all my heart. You will make it through. You will overcome these current battles that are present in your life. You will rise anew. I believe in you. <3