I really don’t want to share this

Hi again. I was thinking if I want to share this or not. Wanted to write it down tomorrow, but I couldn’t wait. Days are becoming weeks. Weeks are becoming months. Months are becoming years. I haven’t seen anyone I know in awhile such as a few friends, cousins, the ones I love. Everyone is doing there own thing. I have this thinking that I don’t want to meet new people because the same cycle it is going to repeat. Trying to get to know someone, ask them to hangout, they can’t because of xyz, they have no interest of being a part of my life, they don’t want to put an effort to have a conversation. They just want me to leave them alone. That’s fine. Everyone should just leave me alone. There are some people who are meant to be by themselves. I am one them. It is unfair for me to expect too much on anyone, but that’s how I am. When I get lonely, I feel sad or angry. I am becoming my emotions. This is all I have to say, I hope you are enjoying your day, and thank you for reading this. Peace.

1 Like

Hello @AVJR, i I think first before you put yourself before others you have to work on yourself. Love yourself first and be okay with yourself. Sometimes people can be really complicated and it may seem like no one wants to get to know you now but this won’t last forever. There’s a lot of people out there, and I’m sure you’ll create heaven for some of them. but for now you have to come first. Isolate yourself in nature maybe, try to find yourself. Find what makes you happy what makes you angry what makes you scared and of course there’s going to be bits of you that you don’t like but you can fix that if you work on it.
Sometimes you can’t trust your own thoughts and you have to keep telling yourself that this is a lie and I can move forward.
I understand about feeling sad or angry when you’re lonely but really, you don’t need other people to be happy.
I have hope for you. You’ll be okay.
Hold Fast

1 Like

Hey AVJR,

Thank you for sharing this here. Know that you are not destined for loneliness. We love and value you and are glad you are here. It sounds like you have experienced a lot of one sided relationships. That is so frustrating and isolating. I would encourage you to be gentle with yourself and know that it is ok to let your emotions flow as long as you don’t stay in them. You are uniquely you and not your emotions.

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

1 Like

Hey Friend,

I’m going to be honest with you, you’ve been on my mind a lot! I haven’t really been active on the forums because I’ve been dealing with my own demons, but I’ve wondered how you were doing, because well I care about you!

So first let me tell you, I’m glad you shared and you are not alone in this at all. When you’ve been hurt in friendships, or constantly had people walk out of your life, you try to protect yourself by not letting people in. And if when you try to let people in and they don’t want to be a part of your life, or they “don’t have time” makes you want to not reach out to meet new people anymore. It’s a vicious terrible cycle, and I’m so so sorry that you’re there my friend. I’ve struggled myself with letting people in, and allowing myself to get close to people, no matter who they are. I mean I even struggled within the community to let people in.

I wish I had good sound advice on this, but unfortunately I don’t as this is something I struggle with as well. But I just want you to know that you are not alone, and you are loved here! If you ever want to play some games (I play on PC, I would love to play with you), or even if you just want to hang out in voice chat I’m always down. Remember that you are loved, and important!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

1 Like

Hey, I’m sorry to hear about this. Depression can suck a lot. Things will look up though. I know it doesn’t seem like it right now. Just keep holding on. Everything will turn out ok.

1 Like