I really hate this

@Micro I’m not doing so great, last night I was tracing a picture on my tablet for one of my closest friends and which was meant with some
difficulty, I kept Hallucinating throughout the process, and wanted to give up, but I kept going at it and after much struggle I finally finished it.

Later on that night, I couldn’t sleep, kept having nightmares and when I woke up, I was Hallucinating that something was laying down on top of me and choking me.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that these hallucinations are so intense and scary. I hope you still manage to find some time to breathe in between, even if just for a short time.

So far your situation remains the same as a couple of days. What do you think about scheduling a time to reach out to the services I’ve sent to you? :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

That happens to me too. I try to focus on other things so voices and things crawling on my skin will stop, but it doesn’t always work. It’s been my whole life (omg 54yrs in a month) and I’ve gotten pretty good at ignoring stuff, but it does get too much a lot of the times. Visual hallucinations would be 10x worse tho and I’m really sorry you have to continually experience this.

I know people have talked about medications and I hope this doesn’t annoy you. I know when I’m on the right meds, my hallucinations settle down a lot. I have break thru hallucinations here and there but they are more manageable usually. I wonder if you are just on the wrong meds for you? Talk to your doctor about trying something different. You do have a voice with your therapist and they will do their best to try and help you, that’s their job.

2 Likes

i’m glad you were trying to do some art and create something fun/meaningful, it is a big accomplishment that you pushed through and kept on trying and tried to overcome the hallucinations.

It’s rough, and I’m sorry that it’s been so many days since these have bugged you. I hope that you can prob get some rest during the day? you must be exhausted and that’s not a fun experience either!

2 Likes

@Sita I can’t rest during the day, because I have to do house chores every day.

1 Like

oh yes, i remember mentioning cleaning the bathrooms and stuff too. Can you listen to music while you do chores? i know you like music and I’ve seen the playlists shared.

Really hoping that your days get better/more manageable.
Keep letting us know how you’re going, if you’re comfortable with that.

We’re here :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon3821937

I’ve read thru your posts for the past week. Your hallucinations seem to be the root of your troubles. They are frightening, they cause you to loose sleep and paranoia is hard to deal with when this type of thing is happening. It causes so much distress that you loose yourself in it.

When you are in that room with your therapist, it’s just you two. No one else is there to make things hard for you or tell you that you are possessed. Therapists don’t do that, they want to help you with your symptoms.

Right now you need to stop the hallucinations, not try to figure out how to cope with them because nothing is working for you.

This is where you need to put your focus. Talk to your therapist about your meds, tell them that whatever you are on, if anything isn’t working. There are a lot of different medications out there and I guarantee something will work for you.

I’m going thru a rough time with hallucinations too and I just want to see you get better.

2 Likes

Do you have anyone you can talk to, like while you do your chores and stuff?

Like just someone in the same place as you? Or are you alone most of the day? Just trying to figure out if there is anything else you could do during the day to help you.

I really hope that you can talk to a doc or therapist and get them to tweak or adjust your meds so that the volume is turned down on those voices. Is there a plan to see them anytime soon?

No my grandma, doesn’t care about me, she loves my siblings more than me.

She thinks that I’m fine and that I don’t deserve to have get help with what I’m struggling with…

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.