I really need help

I feel so confused. My older sister just yelled at me, saying I haven’t changed for 3 years. But I thought I was. She said I don’t know how to talk to people and I wear black that means I’m depressed why can’t I get over the past
I feel like I cant see anything. I know she’s just trying to help, but I feel like she got a lot wrong. I talk to people I have friends. Help me

Lots of people wear black. It doesn’t mean anything other than you like black clothing. She’s might be struggling right now and unfairly taking it out on you. If you feel happy in yourself and you have friends that you like to be around, that’s what matters. Try to explain that to her if she doesn’t listen, that’s her loss. Please try not to let it get to you. We love you. Keep reaching out

Hold fast
Kayla

Hey friend!

Props for wearing black (I do everyday…)!

Thank you for sharing with us, though. It takes a lot of bravery and maturity to share your pain in such a healthy way. We’re here for you.

I’d encourage you to try to understand that perhaps your sister is dealing with her own demons and perhaps unfairly took it out on you. Everyone is insecure, afraid, and has burdens, me included! Take Heart, love you sisters, and have grace for her.

What she said hurt your feelings, so I encourage you to tell her that! Be honest. Prove her wrong and share your heart - share your feelings. We’re here for you and we support you!

Let us know how it goes.

Hold fast!

Sam.

Hey there. Sorry to hear you’re going through such a tough time. Dont believe the lies she tells you about your character. You’re an awesome person at heart and she can’t tell you otherwise. Wear black all you want! Hang in there friend.

@Bvblover16

Hi friend, I’m Hannah, thank you so much for sharing this with us. Thank you for trusting in us and in our community, we are always here for you.

I am so sorry to hear that you’re having such trouble with your sister. It sounds a lot liked our feel that she misunderstands you and who you are and that she doesn’t see how you have grown. That’s really hard, I have had that feeling with my family before too, it can be really discouraging, I know. Something that really helped me though was just talking to them. I’m not sure if your sister would be receptive to that, but I think it would be worth a shot.

Also! Wear whatever colors you want. I wear black all the time, ever day. There isn’t anything wrong with that, I promise.

Hold fast, my friend.

• Hannah