I regret so much

Here I am again hating myself. I wish that I would have tried wrestling and now I can’t stop regretting it. I’m so upset right now. I hate myself for getting sucked back into a relationship with a narcissist. I wasted my time when I could have been wrestling…now it’s all gone. Why didn’t I do it? I feel so stupid. I want everything back. This sucks so bad.

Hi Alenatbow14,

It sounds like you might be in an abusive relationship. Ayou should be able to wrestle if you want to. If someone isn’t letting you do something you want to do then they don’t sound like a good person. But also it’s not your fault, people like that make us feel like we have to give them all of our time and give up the things we love. Maybe it’s not too late for you! Maybe you can still wrestle! Is
If for school? Maybe you can at least practice with the team or something.

Hey!

I would agree with what Cassie said, it’s probably not too late for you to join and team or fill in or at least practice with a team. And maybec if this relationship isn’t pushing you or encouraging you in the ways you want it to be then you’re not meant to be in it. I know that’s really hard. But it’s something to think about.
Thank you for sharing.

Hannah

Hi guys! I’m actually not dating this person anymore, but me getting back with this person ruined my entire life. It took wrestling away from me and I know it’s not coming back. It’s professional wrestling. I haven’t talked to him in almost a month. I keep getting more and more depressed every time I wake up and before I go to sleep. It really sucks. I keep begging God to bring it back because I loved it so much… @IAmCassie @Hannah_Presley

1 Like