I self harm last night and it felt good

I self harm last night and it felt so good. I miss doing it and I feel normal again. I’m worthless peice shit that can’t even handle the little things in life. I’m too stupid and retard to help myself. My poor parents had to help me out and deal with their shitty son. I’m broken little boy that almost 30 and can’t be a man cuase my child. It too bad I’m too weak to commit suicide. I want this pain to end.

Medication does not do shit for my mental health. Even the DBT therapy, day program and day program did nothing for me. I can’t never change for the better, can be the person who I want to be.

I forgive myself what I done to women, I know I’m going to roit in hell and I deserve. I want to end my life so fucking, but god is crue fuck that love to make us suffer.

1 Like

Hi Metalskater. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to get on here. You talked in the past about using self help books, but have you gone to a therapist since then? A lot of times people need to search for the therapist that will work for them and their particular issues- it’s pretty rare for someone to really work well with the first one or two therapists they see. And then it takes putting a lot of trust in the therapist and then doing what they tell you to. It’s a lot of work but it’s worth the effort you have to put in.

I’m sorry you’re feeling so bad about yourself, and I’m sorry you felt the need to self harm. You are being way too hard on yourself. There’s a poem called Not, and it’s by Erin Hanson. Maybe look it up sometime. There’s so much more to you than your health issues. They may make things in your life harder, but they don’t make you who you are. I’m glad you’re still here, and I hope something makes you feel better soon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.