I should just do it now

Fuck this life. Fuck anything I ever was. I’m not worth living. This urge is pulling me closer and closer trying again. With alcohol unlike last time.

I want to die. I don’t want to live. There is nothing for me in this life. I hate this life.

Megadave. I am so sorry that you are feeling like this but you need to keep fighting these urges. There is so much in life for you to live for even if you can’t see that now. You are so loved in this community and you are needed here. You have stories to tell, people to help. Keep fighting these urges friend. I know its SO HARD. Believe me I do, but you CAN get through this. You really can.

Hold Fast, YOU ARE WORTH LIFE.
Kayla

1 Like

Hey friend. We are here for you. Reaching out to us is a good move. Im so sorry you feel this way, venting is a good outlet. Maybe you could talk to one of us on discord?
Im struggling too, I hate life. Wish I was dead. BUT I’m gonna keep giving life a chance. Maybe I will meet someone, maybe I’ll get more cats? Maybe I’ll even work with cats. The same goes for you. So many things waiting for you in life. Keep strong Megadave.

Caring hugs - Pale

1 Like

You have made it this far. You have survived everything there is to survive to this point. Sometimes surviving is the bravest, strongest thing you can do. And for every moment your in this life I am proud of you. Even when you’re at you’re weakest point you’re strong.

1 Like

@Megadave020, I’m proud of you for reaching out to the community. We value you here, and we want to see you win! Have you also considered reaching out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255? They’re available 24/7 and they’re always happy to talk! Alternatively, if you Google their name, I think there’s a way to instant message them instead. You got this man! Please hold fast.

1 Like

Please tell me you sre still here! Please tell me you are okay and made it past this feeling. Life sucks! We all know it, but please hold on cause life is also beautiful. Tomorrow is promised and things can and will get better. Hang tight dear one and please hold on! Please, please don’t give up.