I should know better to let her go

:triangular_flag_on_post: Staff note: Once posted in the “Venting” category, this topic will be automatically closed after 1 minute.
:heart: If you’d like to receive replies and support from other community members, select the “Support” category.

Still talking about my ex friend that should have let go. When I really think about it, we wouldn’t be able to be friends. It hurt to see her with other people and she had a boyfriend. I just wish I could have end things better between us.

I wish I never had put her on guilt trips, that made her go to point of blocking me. I should have let her go and let her free. I wish never had post stuff on Instagram about her.

Still getting OCD thoughts about her, I hate that part of what to hurt her still and say awful thing to her face. But the pain get too much that I can’t take it at time. I’m hurt that she left me and that will never care about me again.

Last time I saw her in person she did hug me. I just wish I end with that memory instead.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.