I shouldn't be sad, but I am

I have no real reason to be sad, but I am - almost always. I have a great wife, a cool job, we’re not poor (not rich either) and on paper my life would be a dream for many people. Yet I wake up everyday exhausted, frustrated, mad, impatient, worried, and simply sad. I have no reason to feel this way but I do, and I have for most of my life. I have tried everything - therapy, 4 different anti depressants that did nothing for me, exercise, weight loss, health detoxes and cleanses, vitamin supplementation and more. But nothing seems to help. I honestly don’t know what else I can do to feel better. I tell myself all the time these feelings are so stupid because my life is good, but if it ends tomorrow, I feel it would be such a relief. I have no idea why I am posting this.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this. The way you are feeling is normal, and many people experience it on a day to day basis. There is nothing wrong with you. I’m proud of you for trying things to suppress those feelings, because that’s a great start. I don’t have much advice for you, but I wish you the best of luck. I hope you find something that truly helps you and makes you feel better.
Thank you for reaching out.

1 Like