I-start-every-day-at-about-5am-make-coffee-and-lis - 1309

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/38697
I start every day at about 5am, make coffee, and listen to either really loud music like Kublai Khan or softer inspired stuff like Future Islands… update my IG pictures with “lyrics” of the day that inspire me to live, and spend a lot of time texting or messaging with my friends who love me bc I don’t have any family support. I reaffirm my will to move forwards and beyond in this fashion daily. Throughout the days I’ll write for a new fanzine, sing to my cat, work on art and obsess over my fashion. Visit my local thrift shop and tattoo shop. I need love all day LOL so I go and make it happen everywhere with everyone. :kissing_heart::two_hearts::heart_eyes::pray::sun_with_face::sparkles:

5 Likes

I love this! Thank you for sharing and for reminding us that all these little moments build to make us feel so happy and these little moments can be filled with so much love!
I also love that you song to your cat because I love singing to mine! It’s amazing how such little creatures create such joy in our lives.

2 Likes

@heartsupport Oh my gosh, I swear my IG is nearly all vanity pics of her! I sing to her and I live for her! Tysm for appreciating my reply. I sent :two_hearts:support a huge message yesterday, I long to hear back. It was heavy duty though so I don’t expect instant feedback. Thank you again!!!

2 Likes

What I hear in this reply, is that you’ve found lots of ways to lift your spirits, and to keep yourself motivated, and to find and draw upon the love around you - and you know what? That’s really impressive. You care about your own heart - that is hard to do. But it is beautiful when you do. Thank you for sharing about this.

2 Likes

@heartsupportwall THANKS! As I type currently I’ve been demoted to having to use a cane to walk properly. That happened only today! So I’m on my porch with a girlfriend who has been physically helping me all day and tonight as well. I’m so lucky. She had to put shoes on for me. :cry: But I’m literally elevating now by the spirit and my own :purple_heart:!!! Thx so much for the chance to take a time out with me. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

You’ve shared so many beautiful ways to care for yourself! Absolutely love this! It is truly impressive and inspiring to feel your resilience and determination through your words. And it also shows just how much LIFE there is within, how much your inner spark is present and ready to explore the world! So good. Thank you so much for sharing!

@heartsupportwall thx :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:It’s really hard - like, I don’t mean to be this way but as a woman here in Philly -,so difficult when you are disabled etc to assert yourself, your needs, etc first. Rugged especially at say, random hardcore shows, etc. I need to discuss the time I had at a church for a punk show last night- very hard I do l know have zero class. It hurts. :broken_heart::phone::purple_heart:

1 Like

I can only imagine how hard it is to stand up for yourself when your direct environment isn’t supportive of your needs. You literally have to make yourself visible to be considered, and it shouldn’t be that way – you should be seen already! There’s this forced battle added into your life… a battle to simply exist, and it shouldn’t be that way. I think this speaks even more of your force and resilience, even if this isn’t a battle you ever asked for. If you’d like to share about this experience at the punk show last night as well here, you are more than welcomed to do so. Know that you are seen and loved, and none of the obstacles that others put in front of you would ever define you.

@heartsupport I just got myself home from my local coffee shop but had to get started at 4am! I’m about to head upstairs for privacy. People in my house are moving out today and have movers coming at 10am so I have enough time to get up the stairs safely and maybe set up a video. Let me know what I can do to proceed. I want to apologize to the venue but they must be told they are not ADA. This couldn’t have happened in NYC or NJ - where I’m from. Philly is very important to hardcore, maybe the most and best meeting in the free world at @thisishardcorefest - so. It would be nice to be seen with an important message with my body. :chains::chains::chains::boxing_glove::boxing_glove::boxing_glove::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::microphone::microphone::microphone:

1 Like