I started doing ok until i found out bad news

My gram passed away. She played a role in my life where there was some love she loved the best and the most. And saved me from being abused from my dad and step mom when i was a kid growing up.

Gram was kind and gentle she made sure other people were happy before herself and it was obvious.

I went to a church to try to go again. Snd the message impacted me i figured id try to go just to get help they helped me with food as well for this week

5 Likes

Oh @GoldenNuggs42, I’m so very sorry for your loss. It sounds that your grandma was a true hero and had such a huge and positive impact in your life, on you. Thank you so much for sharing a little about how she was – it is such an honor to hear about such a beautiful person. My heart goes out to you during this painful time. I hope you keep carrying and cherish the gratitude, beautiful memories and joy she has created in your heart. There is a precious legacy there that you are holding and sharing with all of us here by sharing.

I went to a church to try to go again. Snd the message impacted me i figured id try to go just to get help they helped me with food as well for this week

Well done, friend. You made a good decision and it’s really good to hear that this church is going to help you. Be gentle and kind with yourself in times to come. Sending plenty of virtual hugs your way. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Im so sorry for your loss. It’s so hard when someone who means so much passed away, I do hope you’re able to cherish the amazing memories she had with you.

3 Likes

I am sorry about your loss. I know how it feels to lose someone who you loved so much. It’s been 2 years since my grandpa passing and I still can’t come to terms that he’s no longer here. But I like to believe he’s standing next to me and guiding me to the right paths

2 Likes

Hi my Friend,
i am sorry to hear that and my thoughts are with you. thank you for reaching out to us.
a loss is always hard, i lost my grandma last year, she raised me for a long time when i was a kid.
Your grandma was a good and kind heart, remember her that way and keep her in your memories.
she deserves that, as you deserved her. let your life be inspired by her actions she did for you and others.
you will do good and you are worth it, you matter.
Feel a warm hug and stay strong,
Greetings

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.