I stopped catfishing. Now I feel so bad

I probably hurted him. But he destroyed me… What’s wrong with me? Why am I like this? I don’t understand what’s going on. I’m exhausted. I still look at his profiles to see if theres anything new. How do I just move on? I can give up for days but then I’ll fall again. Love is a drug… I just want to move on but I’m stuck.

Hey there,

You did the right thing by cutting things off, but now you have to be able to set those boundaries and follow the, If you need to block him on all social media, or take a break from social media yourself. Give yourself the space you need to move on from him

Hope this helps
Yummerz

1 Like

He’s been messaging me “fake me” a few times because I wasn’t replying anymore. I feel like shit… he’s not feeling good and it’s bcuz of me. I don’t know what to do. I feel awful. Should I tell him something at least? I mean… He broke me and blocked me everywhere and never replied to me, never said why it couldn’t work with me. Like I feel like he finally got a taste of his own medicine so maybe he deserves it, but I’m not any better… I still feel so bad… why did I have to do that? :frowning:

It sounds like perhaps you do not value yourself for you. If this sounds probably, consider seeking out therapy in order to work through what is going on that makes you feel that you must pretend to be someone else in order to receive the love that you crave.

#YouMatter

I definitely need therapy… :confused: But also lot of things happened. He knows it’s me, we talked a lot “as be being myself”… so yea things are different now. Thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it. You were all really helpful and it means a lot to me. :purple_heart: