I strongly dislike my face

I hate my face more than my body. Its something that I know I cannot change and I hate it. I always fear taking a photos of my face if I have to. I had to take a selfie with my drawing for art class since everything was online. I spent an hour trying to find any flattering angle. I emotionally crashed and I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my own body. I just want to be considered good looking enough to be accepted and loved.

2 Likes

You are always gonna be accepted and loved even if you doubt yourself. it isn’t always about looks tho, the people who will be there for you forever will never care about your looks they will care about your personality and who you are as a person. You shouldn’t have to feel uncomfortable in your own skin although i understand the feeling. But know you are always gonna be perfect no matter who is looking at you or what ever you are told. Im proud that you even shared this post and i hope that you will one day feel better about yourself because you are always gonna be a beautiful human being :sneezing_face::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey @Amaris!
Yes your face is your face but it doesn’t define you. Beauty always fades one way or another. It’s character that lasts forever. Don’t forget that. I know it’s hard to completely forget about your looks (hey, I’m not that good-looking either) but you don’t have to look good to be accepted. Don’t let anyone convince you of that! There’s more to you than your face. it’s your heart and mind that draws true love.
Hold your head up high :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hey friend,

i understand the insane feeling of being your own worst critic. its hard to see the good in ourselves.

however, i want you to know that you have beauty in you and you matter. its true beauty comes from with in. it pours outta a person when they are so true to who they are (imo people are truly children of God)

your body should be loved absolutely , you start that from loving within.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the kind words and encouragement. I really needed that tonight :slight_smile:

I am always here :upside_down_face::heart: