I think im going to end my life tonight(TW)

So its been years of fighting and now i put my foot down! I cant take being alive anymore, i’ve been using lots of resources that ive been given and i have also been going to the guidance counselor but in short nothings working and I just want to bloody fucking die! i know i will never get any better and killing myself is the only way to stop this pain. nothing can change my mind anymore, ive been thinking of it for so long and i think im ready. and i also know i cant get better since i always end up relapsing and cutting and earlier i relapsed and now im fucking filled with cuts.ill never get better, death is the only way i can be happy

Life is worth living. You have value. You have a place in this world. Please hold on to hope and reach out to somebody whether it be a friend, a family member, the suicide hotline, myself, or anyone else here on HeartSupport. Don’t give up my friend.

Please stay. I believe in you.

hey @RaveN I want to you call 911 right now and get help. Your life is so important and just giving up like this is not the way. I want you to message me on facebook right now so we can talk if you need to.
Morgan Vincent Hochstetler is my name!

Hey @RaveN - before you do anything, please give the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline a call and tell them about what you’re thinking; you can reach them at 1-800-273-8255. If you don’t feel like talking to anyone, send them at message at http://www.suicidepreventiononlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx. They are wonderful people who will be a listening ear for you. We love you and we want to see you get better!

1 Like