I think that I'm a nothing anymore

I’m 13 years old but in school I was a new kid. So I was just tryna find friends if I can. I succeeded and found 2 ppl that are still my only friends to this day but I realise that I made a mistake by making them my friends bc they do drugs and I got into drugs now. I started doing bad in school getting really aggressive towards people and I just feel like everyone just doesn’t like me. I have an aid in my class so I think that people look at me differently and think I’m stupid which I am. But the main point is. I’m just done at this point. I feel like even my friends don’t like me anymore but I also feel like I’m gonna be nothing in life bc of how I just keep fucking up left and right. Plz u guys are my last resort I’m just done at this point.

@Igloopooper hey, I get it about friends. It is hard. I know the need and want to have friends and how strong that can be, but you should choose your friends carefully anyhow. Because they could end up hurting you and you’ll be left off worse.
Everyone does not need to like you. What matters is how you think of yourself. Some people won’t like you and that’s their problem. Maybe one day they’ll get it but if they don’t, who cares. There is nothing wrong with you. Look at yourself and the drugs. That isn’t you. This aggressiveness isn’t you. Drugs will not always be there. You are the only person who can make yourself be nothing in life, but I don’t believe that will your decision. I believe in you. You are not alone, and you have friends here.
“When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end you end up polished and they end up useless.” - Andy Biersack

Damn I mean u are right but it’s just like I’m moving to Florida soon and I feel like I’m just gonna mess it all up again I don’t know how to avoid it because people always say no matter where u go u take u with u and I don’t want that.

You may not want to hear this but think of the move as a fresh start. No one in Florida has met you yet and you are given a chance to be you. Being 13 is hard with so much going on in your life and you want to make friends and fit in and be accepted for you. Try to see if you can do either a club, sports even youth group as way to make friends. If you are into skateboarding see if you can find some skaters to skate with. If you are into music see if you can find some people that are also into music and maybe start a band. There may be some kids that may not like you and that is okay because you will find the ones that will like and accept you for who you are. Drugs is not something that you should be getting into you, it is not worth it and will make you be someone that you are not. Just know that no matter what you can always talk to any of us hear on Heart Support about anything and everything. Best of luck with the move and let use know how things are going. You got this.