I tried to kill myself. I’m sorry

I’m okay with it. Go ahead

I had a friend who would self harm and take drugs to numb his pain. Before I had my son I’d do drugs and drink with him to numb my own with him. Back then I was self harming a lot too. I didn’t want to die but I didn’t want to live with the pain I had in my life, but back then I thought it was because I wanted to die and fleeted between the two.
8 and a half years ago we buried my friend because he accidently took it too far without meaning to. He thought he was useless and people wouldn’t get him, and hospitals freaked him out so he wouldn’t go get help.
This is an extreme case, but I can guarantee you your friends and family would want to help you, they care about you and love you. We’re also here to support you any way we can. I’m in England, it’s currently 2.30am and I’m typing this, at this time, because I believe that you have the strength in you to get through this.

I’ve been self harm free for three years now. This video (even if BMX isn’t your thing, it’s not mine either but the story behind it is huge) is what helped me stop self harming

4 Likes

Well said @Kayleigh.xo :heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.