I tried to kill myself last night

So last night not long after my last post on here. I tried to kill myself. I felt like I couldn’t deal with anything so I tried to overdose on my meds. It obviously didn’t work. I just wanted to be with my sister. I can’t keep living like this and being constantly reminded about her and about all of my mistakes. I also overheard my parents talking about how they couldn’t help me anymore because I don’t want to get better. Little do they know I’m trying my hardest to get better, but them saying I can’t isn’t going to make it easy to recover from anything. I just don’t know what to do anymore. Sometimes I wish I was the one in the car instead of her. It should have been me who died but it wasn’t. Life is just way to hard to deal with and even harder when your family thinks you can’t get better.

I know I don’t know you and you don’t know me. My opinion may mean nothing but I am truly honestly glad your still here. I’m glad your alive. This is your second chance and I really hope your world gets better and that you can be 100% really happy soon

1 Like

Hey @Bandfreak03,

I sent a reply on your other post about your family situation, so I won’t write it again here.
But… right now, I’m sincerely glad you’re here and still alive. I’m glad you’re here with us and glad you found this community.

You can get better and you will, despite the hardships you’re experiencing.
Hold fast, friend. We care about you. :heart:

1 Like

I do not think that your parents could stand losing another daughter.