I wanna end it

I really want to kill myself right now, i am so angry at everyone i always get bullied at school and my parents always ask how i am doing and i always say good or something idiotic like that but deep inside im suicidal i wanna kill myself in a fast way.
i barely have anyone to talk to except my friends who always make fun of me (fake friends)
if anyone wants to get in contact with me message me on discord kir#0474.(don’t know why anyone would want to)
i want to kill my self but i don’t have the guts too i am really sad.

1 Like

Hey Ronin. I’m sorry that you are in a situation like that, the best thing that you can do is tell your parents and the school principal… also if your school has a social worker you might as well try to talk to him/her. Please don’t think that killing yourself is the answer because you will hurt a lot of people. Try to be positive and talk to your parents, is gonna be better for you

1 Like

If you kill yourself you will be angry with yourself because you quit life. There is not a fast and easy way to oblivion. There is not a fast and easy way to heal or control mental illness. There is not a fast and easy way to do anything other than gain weight. You can heal many times and you can only ever kill yourself once. Living is the position where you have the most power.

Tell your parents what is going on. Depression wants you to be alone, especially when you shouldn’t be.

1 Like

I will message you on discord

1 Like