I wanna kill my self so bad

I’m such a dissapointment and all I do is ruin everybody’s day and mood. It’s already like I don’t exist anyways so all the people I know will be hurt for a little while but soon get over it. I don’t contribute to anyone’s happiness or to society or have any talent. I made up my mind a long time ago that i wanted to die but I’m such a coward that I can’t bring myself to do it. All I want to do is die and be happy and proud of myself.

1 Like

It sounds like you’re considering a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I want you to know that you mean something to someone. You might not realize it right now, but I’m here to tell you that you at least matter to me. I’m someone who sees your struggle, who understands how hard it is, and I’m here to tell you that you don’t have to do it alone. Theres help out there that you can benefit from, and through continuous hard work, and with other’s help you can find happiness. You say that you don’t have a talent, which I doubt, but if thats how you really feel, I want you to add the word “yet” to the end of that sentence. There are so many things to do and try in this world, so I want you to understand that there is something you can and will excel at! This is the hardest thing you will ever overcome in life. That means that once you overcome these feelings everything else in life will seem easy in comparison. So once you find your talent, you will be amazing at it! If money is an issue reach out to Heart Support. I know they have a deal going with Better Help, which is an online therapy site, where you get a free 7 day trial. Also they will send out their book Dwarf Planet, about overcoming depression, for free! Stay strong my friend, you got this.

3 Likes

You ARE NOT a dissapointment and you dont ruin their day and mood. Tell them how you feel . Tell them how it effects you . As some one said in a post on social media said " your thoughts define you " which this is the truth . If you say your a dissapointment , thats a lie , the truth is your a plessure to people in there world . it may nto seem like it but it will get there. we love you . I hope this all make sense

1 Like

Hi
Thank you for reaching out. I can assure you this was a brave thing to do.
I just want to let you know that you are very much loved by even one here in this group.

Now here is my point of view:

You will be very much missed. I have just had you went through the same thing as you. And he managed to survive it. The pain of the actual event hasn’t passed and now he is in a psych ward.

Im sure someone out there loves you. Things will get better it just takes time to heal from the pain your going through now.

You are brave and strong enough to get through things.

Hold fast

1 Like

Thanks everybody, just wanted to let you guys know I’m still living and doing better. I just wanted to thank all of you for your love and words of encouragement.

2 Likes

Hey friend, I’m sorry you’ve been feeling this way. I’m glad to read that you are here with us, and I want you to know that you’re not alone here. I also want you to know I don’t believe any of that is true, I believe you contribute more to the happiness of those around you than you realize and that you have more talent than maybe you’ve discovered so far. It takes effort and thinking to find out what you believe you may be good at or what you love in this life, but it is worth being here to figure that out. We’re all here and excited to share those experiences with you. You matter more than you know, you’re loved here and loved by those around you. Hold fast @duhciisbape