I want the pain to end

im 11 and me and my mom got into a huge fight and i feel like im worthless right now.
my grades arent going up
my mom cant trust me anymore
everyone wants the best of me but i cant do it
why cant i do this
no one is here to help me
am all alone.
i just fell like im trash
i dont wanna die…
what is wrong with me
i cant sleep
every bite if food i take i hate myself more
i cant do this anymore

1 Like

hey there @nothing welcome.
Is your mental health the reason why your grade are not going up? because you becoming better and getting your grades up are both things YOU can fix.
Let me list the truths really quickly:

• You are not worthless
  • yes you can do/be the best of YOU
  • yes you can do this , you are alive . you’re worth it
  • im here to help you , we are here to help you
  • you are not alone
  • your not trash , you are human
  • good job on not wanting to die
  • nothing is wrong with you, your just struggling and having a rough moment/time
  • you cant sleep? why?
  • why do you hate yourself when it comes to food? self love issues? if so, your amazing , your human, you have breath in your lungs.
  • yes you CAN do this , your human and you have breath in your lungs which make you alive!
    You are so not alone. you got this! Hold Fast , You’re worth it!
    -Ashley
1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

no problem friend!!!

You are not worthless and you’re not alone. we are here and we care for you!
You are valuable, no matter what grades you have. I’m sorry that you are feeling this way :confused: it is hard but you can get through this moment. Hang in there and thank you for sharing on here

Hi friend,

I’m sorry you are having such a tough time with your mom. I remember feeling like that too when I was younger, I always felt like I was just really bad at school so I couldn’t make anyone happy, which made me feel worthless.
But you aren’t worthless because you’re having a hard time with school and your mom. Whenever you feel worthless, remind yourself that everyone at Heartsupport loves you and we care about you.
You are not trash.
You are loved.

Jaden

Hi friend,

Fighting with parents and loved ones sucks. I know. I’ve been there. It feels awful and can really just be emotionally bruising.

But let me tell you something, you are NOT worthless. School can be challenging sometimes but there is always room for improvement. Don’t be afraid to ask a teacher or school counselor for help if you are struggling. That’s what they are there for. Okay? It’s okay to ask for help. And if something is on your mind and making school hard, it’s okay to ask to talk to a school counselor about that too.

You are NOT trash. You are a human being with feelings and emotions and that’s okay.

I’m sorry things suck right now. But we are here to listen to whatever it is you are going through. Things get better my friend. I know it doesn’t always feel like it in the moment, but it can get better.

Sometimes doing our best seems hard. But like I said, don’t be afraid to reach out for help if you need it. So that someone can offer you gentle guidance. Okay? There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. And there is nothing wrong with you! :heart:

Stay strong okay? I believe in you. You don’t have to go at this alone. We are here to walk along side you and offer support where we can.

You are important. You matter and your feelings are valid.