I want to give up and kill myself

I cant handle how I feel. I cant live like this anymore I’m so fucking alone. I feel like my friends are just busy with their own lives and don’t even care about me anymore. I feel like no one fucking cares about me I’m just alone in this world. I don’t want to live in pain anymore. I need help really bad. I desperately need someone to talk to. I need love. I need out of this hell… I feel like If I where with God I mean I wouldn’t be in pain anymore… id be happy. I’m practically in tears writing this I need the pain to stop…

Hey there! I’m so sorry you’re in this very shitty situation, but I want you to know that you ARE LOVED within this community and you can come here to post as much as you need to when you want to talk/vent. Have you gone to counseling before? I encourage for you to go if available in your area.

1 Like

thank you so much and sadly no I am unable to get counseling so I’m kind of stuck

Killing yourself is not the answer, as I think, not sure, God frowns on that sort of thing…
But we’re here, and we’ll listen.

I have been where you are, and found a way out, and I hope the same for you. Just hold on.
Here is a song that helps me through my darkest days, and if you join my Twitch sometime, I’ll sing it for you personally.

Martin / ThatOldDutchGuy

1 Like

hey thank you so much man

Hey! Even if you cant physically go to counseling, there are quite a few sites/ hotlines I’m pretty sure you can text or call to talk to someone if you are feeling very overwhelmed! I have felt like that before and its horrible

Hi there, sorry to hear you’re especially down right now. We’ve all been in our darkest days at some point, but you are very loved by all of us and we all care about you. Praying for God to guide you out of the darkness and I encourage you to do the same. Hang in there friend :blush: