I want to kill myself in a few days

Hi… I can’t live like this anymore… I don’t have friends, I don’t have a family, I have nothing… People talk about me behind my back, and my “family” thinks I’m the ugliest human alive… Today, a family member looked at me and said that I’m ugly and nasty… I hate that I can’t do anything about my ugliness… I can’t stop thinking about what she said, the words are stuck in my head… People always stare at me in public, and I’m so tired of it… I’ve wanted to end my stupid life for a long time, but I’m too scared… If I wasn’t scared, I would be dead by now… I don’t have anything or anyone to live for, so when I’m not scared of ending my life anymore, I’ll do it… I don’t think someone can change my mind… Seriously, everyone around me would be happier if I wasn’t here… If I wasn’t here, they wouldn’t have to see my ugly acne-face everyday… I wish that my family knew that I’m looking at myself in the mirror with tears in my eyes every single day… I literally hate what I see, and they make me feel worse when they tell me how bad I look… I know that I’m ugly, they don’t need to tell me… I hope that everyone who reads this has a better life than me… No one deserves to feel so bad that they don’t want to live anymore… I love u…

1 Like

YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL. You are a beautiful, perfect, amazing human being who deserves to live happily. You don’t deserve to be told such terrible lies like that, forced to believe no one cares. Because that’s not true. I care, and so will everyone who reads this post. If you were gone, the world would lose an awesome, irreplaceable person who can do so much. But, it’s so easy to say, I know. I can’t just say things like this and expect you to change your mind. But how about this. Find people who really care about you, and surround yourself with them. Find people who can be a real family for you. Family isn’t just in genes and blood, it’s in heart and soul. If you take the time to look around and open up, you’ll find people who care. A real family. So, please, don’t end it. There’s still hope to get past this. You CAN get past this. My advice may seem a bit weird, easier said than done, and overall cliche. But it’ll work. You just need to find better people in your life. And if you really feel like you can’t do it anymore, please call or contact a suicide hotline (1-800-273-8255) or go to a local emergency room. We all want the best for you, so don’t lose hope. Just remember one thing: You WILL get through this.

2 Likes

Hey @Anneber04,

I’m so sorry to hear that your “family” is treating you that way. It is so hard to find ourselves ugly and having people that keep reminding us of how we feel about ourselves already. That’s absolutely not loving and incredibly unfair. You don’t deserve those words friend, regardless of how you look like. I know it might sound a little cheesy and it won’t change how you feel, but really your physical appearance doesn’t define you, and it certainly doesn’t condition your right to be alive.

I see that you mention having acne and I’m sorry this is a struggle to you. When I was younger, I was lucky enough not to have to deal with that, but I know my partner had a very severe acne even as an adult and he was extremely ashamed of himself because of this. This is something we discussed often. It was frustrating to him to be looked differently and he was desperate to find a solution. Now he doesn’t struggle with acne anymore, and he feels a lot better about it while he felt before like he would have to deal with that for his entire life. There are solutions friend, from natural products to medications eventually. Is it something that you discussed with a doctor already? (or could have the possibility to discuss with). I hear that maybe this specific issue is not the only one you’re having a hard time with, but trying to find a solution with a doctor for this specifically could already be a relief to you. Just step by step. Your body is not your enemy.

Friend, you are not a monster because of your appearance. You are a person. You are worthy of love and care. Please keep reaching out. If you have no one to listen and discuss about those things with you, we’re here for you. You are right, no one deserves to feel so bad that they don’t want to live anymore. That’s why we want you to be safe and take steps that are healthy and would help you to work on those feelings that are overwhelming you.

You don’t belong to the darkness or in a place where you would hide. You are enough. And I am thankful to you for being here, for taking the time to share all of this. It takes a lot of strength.

We care about you. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Heya Friend! Thank you for writing! I am so sorry to hear about this. Please know you are loved and what they said about you does not define you. Please also know that suicide isn’t the answer, we love you. ~DuckMakesThings

hey @Anneber04 ,

Hey we hear you and we see you. We will be your friends , we will be your family. The people who talk behind your back are not nice , they sound to be toxic. Have you said anything to them about how their body language or how they speak about you bothers you? You need to stand up for yourself. BY the way YOU are NOT the uggliest human alive . You are beautiful , you are amazing , and you are one of a kind!!!1

Ending your life is NOT an option , it should never be an option. Your tooo scared because you want to live , your too scared because you know your have a future but your mind is cofused on the negative not the positive ( cant think of the right terminology). You say your “not” scared of ending your lifw , but the truth is you are because your reaching out cause you know something isnt right . And yes we can change your mind , we will change your mind because we love you and care about you very much .

Stop this negative self talk its not healthy. By the way you are beautiful just the way you are. We all have our ups and downs , but our low days are only temperary not permanent. Yeah no one deserves to feel this , they do deserve to be happy , and YOU too . We love you and we want you to have a future!
Hold Fast You’re Worth it!!!

• Ashley
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.