I want to start a podcast

1. Identify a personal goal that you would like to reach. What are the changes you want to create in your life?

My goal is to start a podcast.

1. Formulate your goal in a way that is specific and measurable. What does it look like when you’ve succeeded?

I will reach my goal when I have released 3 episodes of my podcast.

1. When do you want it to be done by? Make sure to define a healthy and realistic time line.

I want it to be done by September 15. In order to do this I need to spend two hours a week working on it for the next month, and adjust from there.

3 Likes

Good luck on your podcast! This seems like a good start, 2 hours a week seems like a reasonable time commitment. I’m sure 3 episodes is enough to get your listeners hooked and wanting more.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, YES! Such an exciting goal! Love, love and love this again. You are definitely going to crush this. 2 hours a week sounds to be a really good start – enough to really dive into it but to also include a new routine in your life.

A couple of questions:

• Do you already know what it will be about?
  • What would working on it look for you as a start? What would be the first steps to initiate this project, in other words.
1 Like

Hi there @taylor,

That’s an awesome goal and sounds so exciting! Any idea what this podcast will be about? I’ll also hope that you’ll eventually drop a link to it once it’s released.

Your goal seems doable and I’m wishing you the best in this endeavor.

Happy podcasting!
<3 Tuna

3 Likes

A podcast sounds like a great creative outlet. Is this something you have done in the past, or would it be a completely new venture?

Either way, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to listening to whatever it is you come out with!

3 Likes

Thanks so much friend!!!

You’re the best micro!! Yes!! I want it to be called “Tears On Tour” and it would be a podcast where I speak about mental health and music, and interview experts and musicians.

I think to start I need to get clear on what lane this falls into and how to keep it separate from everything else I am doing and working on!

1 Like

Thanks so much friend!! yes!! music and mental health! my two fav subjects and I definitely wilL!

1 Like

I have done some podcasting in the past but I’ve never created my own!

Yes!! I want it to be called “Tears On Tour” and it would be a podcast where I speak about mental health and music, and interview experts and musicians.

That definitely sounds like a Taylor’s project! :stuck_out_tongue: What an excellent idea. I’ve personally already got to discover some bands thanks to the interviews you’ve made for HS. You definitely have a way to make feel comfortable talking about their mental health, and a passionate heart for music as well. :hrtlegolove:

I think to start I need to get clear on what lane this falls into

Definitely! See what’s out there already, establish your identity and what would make your podcast uniquely yours! Do you have some personal inspirations in terms of podcasts that exist? (or interviewers, even)

How has it been on the 2hrs/week dedicated to this project so far? :hrtlegolove: