I was sick with the Norovirus but I'm recovering

Three days ago I had a scare I had drank a fruit smoothie from a bottle and I had snacked on something and an hour later I woke up not feeling good and all of a sudden I was vomiting violently and it was so much that I thought I was going to die. Then I found out it was Norovirus because I had ate something contaminated because I didn’t read the expiration date on the bottle so it caused me to get very sick and then my mom got sick as well. I hate getting sick because I feel that I’m dying and vomiting so much the way that did wasn’t fun I was able to eat something solid for the first time since Friday. Please keep me in your prayers.

6 Likes

I just got over a really bad stomach bug too, so I really empathise with you. It’s not a nice feeling in the slightest. It feels like agony! Keep those fluids up, as much as it hurts because sometimes it comes back up again. Rest your body, friend. You didn’t ask to get sick and you didn’t know it was going to happen. It really sucks big time, sending you love

2 Likes

hi ranma,

vomiting is always such an exhausting and intense thing to go through. i hope you’re staying hydrated and brush your teeth after those vomiting episodes! wishing you a speedy and smooth recovery from this norovirus. you will make it through this! you just gotta rest and hydrate up to conquer it! hope to hear from you soon on how you’re feeling, my friend!

love,
twix

1 Like

Hi there @ranma1983, I hope you and your mother feel better soon. Getting sick can be such an unpleasant experience, so I’m wishing both of you all the best and hope you have a speedy recovery. <3 Tuna

3 Likes

Hi there,

Hope you are feeling better. as well as your mom. Remember to drink some fluids, especially water. Sending all of the good vibes your way.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Friend, I am so sorry you got food poisoning, that is indeed a very nasty thing to get, I am sure now you can keep something down you will be fine though just keep your fluid intake up (not smoothies) and you will start to feel well again soon. take care of yourself. Lisa x

3 Likes

Hi Friend, I’m glad you are starting to feel better and didn’t have to have a visit to the emergency room. It’s a really good idea to check expiration dates on food and medicine (especially when you’re buying them). If you’re not sure, throw it away or ask someone what they think. I’ve had food poisoning before and it’s not fun at all so I feel for ya. Hope you continue to get better quickly! ~Mystrose

3 Likes

Hey friend, we’ll definitely keep you in our thoughts! I hope that these symptoms will fade away very quickly and that you’ll recover as soon as possible. It’s always quite shocking when we get sick so quickly and see our body reacting in extreme ways. Make sure to hydrate and rest as your body will need some time to get its strength again. Wishing you a speedy recovery!