I wish a woman would give me the time of day and get to know me. Hell I wish I could even meet women

Covid is hitting my area hard right now and I can’t really leave my house much. Ive been in isolation pretty much since feb and I’m going nuts. I finished college online, and can’t find a job. All I can think about some days are how lonely I am, I just want to talk to someone and be able to be completly myself. Like I want to chat often with someone thoughout the day, share the good, the bad, and the ugly. to support each other and really get to know each other. I want to hear a cute womans voice actually care about me.

I feel like I’ll never have that. Its not like I"m a freak or anything. I’m moderatly attractive, sociable, and prior to covid hung out at my friends house all the time and she had new people around pretty often so I got to meet people.

That said it feels like no one would ever want me. I’m 27, struggling to find myself, living with my family since I finished school (which has been difficult) and I just don’t know how to find friends online that I can be 100% open with, cause Im tired of being less than myself.

Hi! I’m going to sleep but I want you to know that you have friends here on heart support and it’s a judgement free zone. I’m 33 and I understand the frustration of not having a loyal partner in your life. It can stink. I hope you feel better, and if you’re ever in need of people to talk to, perhaps you could find a good discord community to hang out in. Good night

1 Like

COVID has definitely made human connection and socialization a tough thing to come by these days, and it sucks! Such is the nature of a pandemic. Hopefully, at some point, things will return to normal for the most part and we can get back out there and socialize again. I’m sorry to hear that you’re area is getting hit hard, because I can imagine that it’s really making everything come to a standstill, work and fun wise.

I think, right now, you need to take this time to find yourself. Explore you while we’re stuck in this quarantine. It definitely helps in future relationships when you have a stronger grasp on who you are and what you want. You can always be open here with us, 100%. This is one of the best places to just let loose and bounce your thoughts off of others.

<3 Tara

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.