I wish I didn't exist

Title says it all.

Things are getting kind of bad again and I feel like no matter what I do there is nothing I can do to change the anything and just live a better life in general. I remembered why I wanted to committ suicide 3-5 years back but I have a cat now and that ideation js slightly gone and I am going to try for disability.

4 Likes

I feel you.
I just got a puppy and she keeps me getting out of bed now that my kids dont need me to feed them. Everyone grew up and moved on and I’m still here. I feel useless a lot of the time.

You are not useless. You are needed. You are loved and important.
I’m sorry you arent well. I’m glad you exist because when I read this… I related to you and the feeling you have now.
I have almost committed suicide 3 times now. Each time fate stepped in and stopped me. I’m grateful you have a baby to care for and to care for you.
Let’s do this for our babies. Let’s do this for each other. File for your disability. It doesn’t mean everything is over. It just means things are different now and we have to relearn how to live.

I hope I’ve been able to help today.

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here. I’m sorry you are in such a dark season right now. I can see you are really hurting. It becomes hard to see the possibility of things ever getting better or changing when everything seems like it is working against us. Know that you are not alone in this and we are here to listen and support you as best we can. It sounds like your cat is a great source of comfort and an anchor for you. Pets love unconditionally and are such great companions they can help make even the darkest days seem a little lighter.

You are loved, you have immeasurable worth and value and you are so very strong. We believe in you.

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

2 Likes

Hey @BlackCatAnnie . @taylor sang a song for you on our live stream!

Hold Fast

2 Likes

I am seriously wondering now if working is for me even though I want to make my own money I have a history of job hoping and that is because it was taking a toll on my mental health. I hope I get this disability it’s my chance to pick myself up and take care of myself

2 Likes

I wish people were as understanding as pets. She brightens my day every morning I come home.

3 Likes

I’m glad you have a four-legged therapist, who also loves you. I also hope the disability works out for you.

2 Likes

I guess the meds are kicking in because I started to feel bette yesterday

2 Likes

It truly would be a different world. I’m so glad she is there for you though and is that extra motivation and support throughout the day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.