If things are getting too much to handle :)

If you’re in a “fuck all of this” blowing a fuse state, it’s okay. I get that you won’t feel like talking to anyone for a while until you feel a tiny bit better. Here’s a nice little chillout playlist that could provide a bit of comfort while you’re in your bubble sorting things out <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3BB9ySrxBE&t=2812s

1 Like

Thanks KT :slight_smile: Besides listening to music, what other ways do you bring yourself down from that “fuck all of this” kind of place? And have you noticed any patterns of what brings you to there in the first place?

1 Like

you’re absolutely welcome ! :smiley: Besides listening to music, I go for long walks mainly out in nature or the beach, pick up trash wherever I go, lots of reading, feed my fish friends at a nearby pond and take care a few stray cats at my work place :3 Hmm… I’d say it’s the negative thoughts and speculations that causes the triggers, but it’s a lot better now because i’m learning how to control them and still a work in progress :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’ll add this one to my own playlist already filled with this Lo-Fi Hip Hop stuff.

Keep sharing!

Pioggia :sunflower:

1 Like