Ik i just posted yesterday but i seriously need to vent

I just found out earlier this morning that my best friend is in the hospital. Im really scared bc i don’t know whats going on. I really want him to be ok. Im not handling this well at all…

Just plz keep him in ur thoughts… I just really hope he will be ok…

7 Likes

Hi Andy,

Oh no, I’m sorry! How did you find out they were in the hospital? Can you send a message back to whoever told you to ask questions?

1 Like

So, we know that your friend has always been good about communicating with you. They have never given you a reason to not trust that. Sometimes, depending on the procedure, it could take a day or two for a person to be able to let friends know they are ok. Remember those things.

If you start to feel anxious about your friend, take some slow deep breaths and just remind yourself that they care about you and will let you know they are ok when they are able to. I know that’s really hard because you’re worried about them, but like I said, they are really good about communicating with you and nothing has changed there.

4 Likes

Hi Andy,
thank you for sharing, my thoughts are out with you and your friend. you care about someone, so everyone
can understand how you feel right now. it is hard to keep distracted, and i know that, easier said then done.
take good care of yourself too. they will let you know, like they did.
you matter most, you are loved :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi hun,

I understand the fear when you find out scary situations when your friends are in the hospital, and you cannot be there in person to see how they’re doing. We’re all hoping for the best for them.

The best you can do is give it some space for a few days if you haven’t heard anything alright. Give this time to take care of yourself and your nerves, do the best you can to relax. If that’s a bath, a video game, a book, quality time from other friends, time with family, rest— whatever you need to put your mind at ease.

We’re here for you hun.

2 Likes

hey Andy, how’re you going? Hope things are going oaky for you and your friend. I know it can be hard waiting to hear news when you’re worried about your friends. I’m sure they appreciate all the support they’re getting and will get you up to date when they’re feeling a bit better!

2 Likes

hi andy!

wanted to check in with you on how you and your best friend are doing? he is absolutely in my thoughts and best wishes along with you. hope you’ve been able to practice self-care during this hard time and that your best friend recovers smoothly! sending you all my best wishes and comfort.

love,
twix

1 Like

Hi there @Andy,

That’s such a scary situation and I hope your friend is doing okay. It makes sense that you’d be worried about this friend and I can tell that you care deeply about them. Things will be okay.

I’m sending you and your friend lots of love. I hope you hear from this friend soon.

<3 Tuna

2 Likes

Hi Friend, Thank you for posting, I am really sorry your best friend has had to go into hospital but I am sure that they are doing ok but are just unable to contact you right now. It can be really hard to do that when you are in hospital but try not worry, You will hear as soon as its possible. you are a good friend. Lisa. x

2 Likes

Hey Andy,

Thank you are sharing this with us. When a friend or loved one is in the hospital, the waiting for news can be the hardest part. Time can seem to be dragging on. It’s tough. Finding small distractions to shift your focus can be very helpful as you wait to hear back.

I hope good news reaches you soon, friend.

2 Likes

Andy, I will definitely keep your friend in my thoughts. It’s so hard when someone we really care about is in the hospital. And it can be tough not knowing how they are doing. Are you able to keep yourself busy and occupied so that you aren’t so stressed? Finding things that can occupy your mind can really help. Stay strong my friend.

2 Likes