I'm a coward in love

Hey. I’m sorry if this seems too whiny or anything, but there’s this girl I’ve had a crush on for about a year. We went to my Senior Prom together and had a great time. We slow danced all night and I was pretty sure she liked me at that time, but I wasn’t 100% sure. I tried texting her a few times but our conversations were brief and kind of awkward. I haven’t talked to her in three months. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice to start a text convo that makes her interested in going out with me (after this stupid virus is over)?

3 Likes

Hey! I’ve had the same problem before I’ve got to say sometimes you just have to shoot for it. Go ahead send her a quick “hey” try to catch up on what she’s been up to lately. Sure during the first couple of days it might be a little awkward but soon enough as you both get more comfortable with each other the texts will grow longer.

Best wishes!
You got this!

4 Likes

Not stupid, we’ve all been there! How about you catch up with her on the phone or a video call? :slight_smile: Best of luck.

2 Likes