I'm a loser who's to afraid to do anything to change his life for the better

I’m 25 never had a girlfriend don’t have a driver’s license I have to live with family because I don’t make enough to support myself I fucking hate myself I make myself sick I want to die but I’m scared to at the same time I don’t know what to do anymore.

1 Like

Hey Jax, I just want you to know that you’re not alone. I can relate to you because I’m also a miserable loser. I’m 21 and I’ve never even been on a date or asked a girl out, I don’t really have any friends, and I’m also poor living with my parents. I don’t know how to fix your problem, and I’m sorry that you are going through this, but you are not alone man.

Try to hang in there, I have hope that I will have a better life in the future, and you should to.
You are loved, you have worth, and you’re not alone. We are here for you!

1 Like

I have no hope that anything will change I’m gonna end being homeless when I can no longer leech off my family and I’m gonna die sad cold and alone under some overpass

Losers don’t watch Suicide/Anxiety/Depression Streams;

Losers don’t post for help on Support Walls.

So - you’re not a loser!

1 Like

How can I not be did you read about how my life is

It does not matter that you’re a loser, It matters how you feel about being a loser. You seem to be caught in a cycle of self hating, which is probably why you feel bad about yourself and can’t find hope. I used to tell myself all these terrible things and it made me miserable and hopeless, and I understand how that can feel.

I want you to try something. I want you to find one good thing about yourself, and then say that one thing to yourself in a mirror. It can be literally anything, like maybe you have nice hair, or maybe you are good at cooking. Just find something positive, and tell yourself. Trust me, even a little positivity can go a long way, and there are a lot of things about you that are good. You just need to see the good in yourself.

If you want you can even post what you come up with or msg me. I believe in you bro, because you do have value, and you can do this!

You had to bring up hair I’m going bald I don’t see anything that’s positive about myself

It was just a possible example. There has to be something good. Just take a minute to look.

I can’t find anything

You will find something good about yourself man. Just keep in the game and keep fighting. Get your driver’s license, and try to find a job for yourself. And just keep trying, keep fighting. After you get settled with yourself, then try to find a girl. Just keep looking and trying, and it will work out for you in the end. Everyone goes through a struggle, but you have to have the will to fight. To make a change. You can do this!!!

1 Like

How I’m to scared to get my drivers license and I can’t talk to women I’m to shy and awkward

Can your family help you with your drivers license?

I don’t know can they help me with my irrational fear of driving

You could at least try to get support from them. Do they know how you’re feeling?

No I don’t want them to have to worry about me

They probably worry already. That’s what family does, they care about you. I’m sure they’d love to help you.

I don’t think they could help me

You won’t know until you try. I know it’s hard, but sometimes you have to take a chance. You are here because you know you want help, and that is brave in itself. I know you have the courage to do this, to make your life better. Just take a chance.

I’m here because I’m selfish and lazy and wanted others to fix me

Well, I’m sorry if that’s true. Nobody can fix you but yourself. You have to want it. You have to make the change. We can’t do anything but encourage you and give you ideas. You have to be the one.