Im a mistake

im worthless. i deserve to die. i hate myself. im sorry mom. i hurt you so many times. i cant do this anymore. i make so many mistakes and everything hurts. i cant stop hurting. i cant stop crying. i just cant. my head hurts. i miss my friends. im just done.

1 Like

hey @rensenpaii ,

you okay? please reach out to a suicide prevention hotline (if your in america - Call 1-800-273-Talk ) . We care about you . We love you Friend.
Hold Fast!

1 Like

So I am going to break this down Bill Nye style. Depression is a real health disease that is due to a lack of serotonin going through your brain. There is a variety of reasons as to what causes it but it is manageable with the right assistance. The lack of serotonin makes your brain lie to you and say things that are not true. I learned all about it when my mom committed suicide and I made it a personal journey to learn all I could about my own depression. In the aftermath after she passed my whole family including myself was hurting and I didn’t want to cause anymore pain for my family by following her example.

I am telling you all this so you know you are not alone in feeling the way you do. I literally have been there before myself. All you need to do is reach out whether it be a family member, friend or a professional. Reaching out on here is a good first step. Now you just need to reach out and with the help of others formulate a plan, that could include therapy or medicine or a combination of both. It’s gonna take bravery to reach out but I promise years from now after you have gotten the help you need you will be proud that you did something scary to get the help you need. I know that by posting you have not completely given up. If you are brave enough to post about this I know you are brave enough to reach out. Just take a deep breath use that bravery to make positive change in your life. I know you can do it. Sorry if this reply is kinda long!

1 Like

Hey @rensenpaii,

I’m sorry you’re hurting right now but you won’t feel like this for your whole life. It’s okay to cry or to vent here as much as you need. We’re here for you. You are not alone, friend.

Whatever makes you feel like this right now doesn’t mean you’re worthless. You’re priceless. You’re a unique individual on this earth but, for the moment, the pain is making you think something different. It’s quite normal, we all go through that kind of thoughts and for different reasons. But you are so much more. And this is not a dead end. Would you like to share with us a little more about what makes you feel this way?

In any case, try not to stay alone. Things will be okay, but it gets easier when you don’t isolate yourself. If you need too, you can reach out to a crisis line:

What you really deserve is to feel safe and to get better. And here we sincerely care about you.

Sending much love your way. :two_hearts:

I believe that you have so much worth in this life and everything you do. You are not a mistake! You may make mistakes, but they don’t define you, no matter how big they are. I believe you have what it takes to change your life and make a difference in the lives around you. I hope that you will continue to take steps to become the person you want to be❤️

2 Likes

hey, I’m so sorry that this is happing, though I’m just 15 ill try my best to help you because people are important and you are loved. if you want to know there is someone out there wanting you to live, to laugh, to love we are right here and you will never be alone. you are not a mistake and you are loved by us and God. stay strong friend.

from, Daniel

1 Like

notice me senpai i love u and every one here plz just hang in there senpai

2 Likes