Im at a lost in my life

im deal with alot latly and is make me feel power less like be bully my parents been mean um just feel less of a person feel like im a fallur am feel like as am trid of trying in life and i feel like why should i try

The only way you can be a failure is when you quit. It may sound cliche. I am a bookwork and read a lot of books. All the successful people say a lot of things yet the one thing they all have in common is “you don’t quit”. Most of them have failed repeatedly many times before they succeeded in what they wanted to do. Some didn’t gain any success until they gave up and moved on.

You need to take variables into account: Environment, Desire & Ability.

From your post: Environment is not very supportive. Your desire is to not feel powerless. Your ability is unknown since you only mentioned that you’re dealing with a lot, you’re tired of putting effort in life. So if I can put anything listed as your ability is you’re aware of your circumstances.

So I would recommend listing these circumstances and figuring out how to manage them. Also if your parents are truly bullies that are unsupportive then I suggest finding away to move out and finding a supportive environment.

sorry to hear you’re dealing with so much. you’re not a failure. no matter what’s happening, you’re still a human who deserves to be loved. and your story isn’t over yet, there’s still plenty of time ahead when you can succeed at the things you’re trying to do.

Hi Kait!

I’m sorry to head that so many people have given up on you but it’s important that you don’t give up on yourself!
As long as you’re alive you still have the chance to “succeed” in whatever way you define it. I’m afraid I don’t have any specific advice but that’s really just because I don’t know your exact situation. I hope this message and others help encourage you to keep fighting. I wish you the best Kait!

Love,
Raffi (Shnaff) :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sorry you’re going through this. Your parents being mean and people giving up on you does not define who you are. Take this from someone who has been on that edge of hopelessness before; no matter how bad a situation is, there is always a way to find a path, your path forward. I believe in you, believe that you can make it, that you can be happy in the end. We love you here and we want to help you get to a better place, feel free to talk to me at any point in the discord.

there is so much more to life than this <3

We RISE and we FALL; We FAIL and we SUCCEED; We sometimes get LOST and eventually FIND our way OUT. No matter what happens in life, NEVER QUIT.

Never, I mean Never Give up, Let go, Life will be tough at times, I mean Tough But we are here for you, Even I didn’t want to try at times, I wanted to always give up, Let go of my life, But I saw in myself that I’m way better, you are too. You got this, You can do this, I believe in you, I ain’t even that great myself, but never give up alright?

Find that strength, hold that strength, never let go, because you can do this, your no failure in their eyes they bully you, but they love you no matter what they do. So do we. - Jtg

Hey Kait! I’m so sorry that you’re going through something like this. It feels horrible when people are mean to us, and it’s even worse when it comes from someone like our parents. I know you said you feel powerless and I completely understand. One thing you have to remember is that even though we can’t control what happens to us, we can control how we deal with it. Doing our best to remian positive in difficult times is so important as hard as it is. Posting on here was a great step in fighting these terrible feelings, and just remember that all of us care about you and value you!

Kait, feeling like a failure can be so painful. It doesn’t help when other people make you feel that way too. Have you thought about talking to your parents about your feelings? They may not realize that their words and actions are hurting you.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. Hugs!! Almost daily I have to fight voices in my head that tell me I’m a failure. Some days I lose the battle and other days I can squish that little voice and deny it from ruining my day. It’s hard to believe other people’s words of encouragement when the negative voices in your mind are so strong.

Some days when I feel like I can’t do anything right and like I have no control, I start with my breath. It feels good to take deep breaths, and it’s the simplest thing, but it reminds me that I do have control over some things. Art, music, and dance are great ways to work through your feelings.

You are not alone. Our failures may look different, but we all fail over and over again. A quote that recently spoke to me “We all die many small deaths in heartbreaks, in failures; but oh how we rise stronger and better” Komal Kapoor