Back to heartsupport

I'm Done with this life

Struggling with Voices,Hallucinations, Panic Attacks, Depression, Insomnia & wanting to die.

7 Likes

Hey @Summer I know you made your safety plan. I’m really proud of you for doing so. I’m here to listen and talk to if you want.

2 Likes

Whatever your going through, I’m sure it sucks. I’m here to talk if you need to

2 Likes

I’m just really frustrated with my family because every time I am having a hard time coping with my Schizophrenia to point I start to cry they either ignore me, say so she’s fine, she’s just wanting attention or both.
Which is absolutely frustrating for me because I’m not trying to seek for attention from them, but every time I try to explain that to them, they tell me that I’m crazy, stop wasting my time, go away, we don’t want you around, if you bother us one more time we’ll call the police and have them pick you up if that’s what you want.

3 Likes

If your family doesn’t care about your schizophrenia. Get someone who will actually listen to you. If your family doesn’t care about your mental health. Find someone, ANYONE who will listen to you. Your friends, Your partner (if you have one), A random fucking stranger on the internet. Find anyone who values you as a person, because what I’m getting is that your family doesn’t care about your schizophrenia. Find someone who values you as a person.

4 Likes

My Therapist, and my Counselor

3 Likes

Talk to them! It could help a lot!

2 Likes

I see Counselor this afternoon and my Therapist next Tuesday.

3 Likes

When you meet with your counsellor or therapist, talk with them as much as you are comfortable. You shouldn’t over-share if you dont want to, just talk as much as your comfortable

2 Likes

Hopefully I can make it until then.

1 Like

What do you mean “make it”?

1 Like

My Hallucinations , Paranoia, Voices, Panic Attacks, Insomnia, and Depression have been really bad for a few months now,
It’s gotten so bad to the point where I don’t know if I have the energy to go on with my life,
I don’t have anything going for me right now,
My whole family and "friends " have given up on me, and I’m tried of trying to care about anything, I just want the pain to stop.

2 Likes

That’s not fair to you. We haven’t given up on you and we won’t give up on you.

3 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate it, that means a lot to me.

1 Like

No problem. We are here for you.

1 Like

Paladin is right.
We are here for you. We are here to listen, to encourage you and I will pray for you.

1 Like

Exactly! We are here for you summer and we always will be.

3 Likes

3 Likes

We’re here. Virtual family who genuinely care, want to listen to you, SEE you, SEE your struggles, and we’re cheering for you!

4 Likes

2 Likes