I'm experiencing dissociation

I’ve recently started experiencing dissociation. It’s difficult for me to talk about without being sucked back into it. I dont know if any of you have experienced the same but I’ll try to describe it for you…for me, it’s like an out of body experience. My brain feels like its ahead or behind from my actions. For example, I can snap my fingers. But right after I do it, it feels like it happened five minutes ago. I am diagnosed with PTSD and feel that this may be the reason why this is happening. I just want answers on how to stop/prevent it. I’ve tried grounding, and that helps somewhat. But this feeling has lasted for days and I feel helpless. Its sent me into panic attacks because of the fear that I’m going to feel this out of body experience forever. If anyone who’s experienced it could tell me what they do to help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Alyssa,
I am so sorry you have been experiencing this but thank you for reaching out. Although I haven’t experienced this myself, I know that there will be others who have that you will be able to talk to in more depth. With that being said, I am always open to talk if you ever need someone, even if its just to say hi. Please know that you are not alone and even though you may feel like it may never stop, we will always be here for you no matter what. Good days or bad. Stay strong and hold fast friend <3

Sofie