I'm freaking done

I’m just sick and tired of being treated horribly by everyone around me, I’m done, I have Schizophrenic episodes, Voices, & Hallucinations that last all day and night, I can’t keep living this way, I can’t sleep at night, I don’t care about eating food anymore, everyone around me has abandoned me, I have no one.

3 Likes

then make the call you need to make, go get the help you need.

You have lots of folks trained, willing, capable and dedicated to helping you, if you took the step to ask them for the help you need.

One way to get rid of your schizophrenic symptoms is to get them treated properly. That is in your control to call someone and get help. The more you delay, the stronger your symptoms will get.

I ask this with kindness and not wanting you to struggle more than you have to: Why are you putting off getting help?

1 Like

No one cares about me anymore…

then you have to care about yourself, first and foremost.

I don’t care about myself anymore.

1 Like

I don’t care about myself anymore…

1 Like

you deserve proper treatment, and sure it’s hard to make yourself heard, but imagine the actual relief it will be to be able to sleep throughout the night without a single nightmare, no voices, being able to eat properly because you’re no longer stressed, and have energy to do fun stuff.

You have to know that you deserve better than this. You know you can feel better, that this is not the best state you can be with. I get that you’re tired, but why not try this one thing that you know will bring relief. It’s like you’re thirsty and craving water, but you’re also standing next to a clean, clear and cool lake full of delicious refreshing water.

1 Like

I wish that It was that simple, I’m just sick and tired of everything…

1 Like

you’re correct, i do not know how simple it is. but also, the fact is you don’t know how simple it is either, because you haven’t tried to make the call and get the assistance you need.

What is preventing you from making the call?

2 Likes

My family members are the ones who are preventing me from getting help.

1 Like

My family members are the ones who are preventing me from getting help…

one, you should tell your guardians ALL of your symptoms
two, tell them you need to go in for immediate treatment of those symptoms because you’re not in a good state
three, if they refuse, call the police and ask them to take you to the hospital for treatment since your guardians are failing in their duty to oversee your care.

2 Likes

if your condition was such that is required you getting a guardian in the first place, then there are strict legal conditions for guardianship. You were placed in their care for a reason.

I am assuming that your diagnoses were known to the judge/judicial officer at the time of the guardianship, so it would be covered under it. failure to fulfil that is serious. You need to tell someone if these things are being done.

2 Likes

My multiple diagnoses were not disclosed with the judge/judicial officer.

1 Like

My multiple diagnoses were not disclosed with the judge/judicial officer…

then it sure seems like it’s time they knew, so that u can be properly cared for.

make the call.

i’m off for a bit. hope you do what you need to, and get the assistance you need, friend.
you deserve better.

2 Likes

My multiple diagnoses were not disclosed with the judge/judicial officer…

That doesn’t change anything. Actually, making them aware would serve you given the situation.

You have been diagnosed. You have been seeing doctors. You have been on medications - all of this attest your needs, that therapy/meds are not an option, but a necessity.

3 Likes