I'm Having Success

I have been having great success so far, last Sunday I attended my first in person conference and I gave a presentation on my foundation and everyone liked it after the meeting many people came up to me asking me questions on what I spoke about and many people gave donations and It felt good being recognized as a regional leader for my community. I was able to start merchandise and business cards it made me feel so happy and important because I’m making a difference in the lives of people.

6 Likes

this is such amazing news! I’m so happy to read this and so happy how well it all worked out for you! This is so exciting to hear and man I can’t wait to see what else comes your way with this!

3 Likes

Hey Ranma!

This is soooo good to hear! Thank you so much for sharing such encouraging and positive updates. It’s really nice to see how your personal and local investment has been growing over time to help people in your community. We need more people willing to launch new initiatives and make a positive difference in this world! May this be a stepping stone towards more goodness for you and your project. Wishing you all the best! <3

3 Likes

Hi friend,
this is so lovely to read and thank you so much for sharing. that everything went out so good for you, i am happy
to hear that and keep up this great work ! i am sure you will.
these posts always make me smile and feel better. you matter and you are loved :purple_heart:

2 Likes