I'm here because of Kitboga

I’ll make a real post later but for now I’d like to say that I was brought here by Kitboga. He’s a twitch/YouTube scambaiter and he suggested this site to a scammer who was clearly despondent and wanted to change.

I came here for my own reasons and I’ll talk about them soon but I just wanted to shout him out because he helped a complete stranger from another country who was trying to rip him off, and in doing so, he brought me here. I look forward to not only receiving help here, but providing it to others as well.

21 Likes

As I am too. The message at the end of the video really spoke words to me. Meant a lot, made me tear up just a little. :sunny:

13 Likes

Same here. He’s a good guy.

8 Likes

I also came here because of Kit. You’re in good company.

10 Likes

Here from kit. Just lurking for now, may post later.

7 Likes

Same here. Kitboga is a really nice dude.

7 Likes

I’m actually the reserve - I found Kit because of HS :yum:

7 Likes

I’m also here because of kitboga. Kitboga makes a really good ambassador for this site. I am glad I found it.

8 Likes

Welcome here Kit’s family! It’s good to see so many lovely people. :slight_smile: :hrtlovefist:

8 Likes

I also found out about this page from Kit. Rough times all around. Maybe we can all help each other in some way.

7 Likes

Yay bogaFam and the heart support community - two things very close to my heart. So good to have you all here. Also, FYI the heartsupport discord and twitch are also top notch.

5 Likes

Hey @Ltulrich,

Welcome to the HS fam! Also, Kitboga, what a guy, truly. :facepunch:

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the greetings. I had no idea Kit was such a hero in this community. Again I love to help others and I’m glad to have a place to talk. God bless you all for making me feel welcome. Makes me feel optimistic, like the best is yet to come.

6 Likes

I’m here because of Kitboga, too.

4 Likes

Add me to the list. Kits streams help me through a lot of dark moments - it was there that I found out about HS.

5 Likes

same here,came here bc of Kitboga, great fecking guy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.