I'm in a dream

Today feels like its just another bad dream. Like it doesn’t feel real at all. I just have too many things in my head, disorganized thoughts floating around. Confused and lost. I hope to wake up tomorrow and feel like the way I did the day before today. Maybe I’m just in a bad timeline and I need to get back to one I was originally on.

6 Likes

Hey @Amaris,

It sounds that you were going through a pretty confusing time when you’ve posted. This sensation of floating around, being confused. I hope as well that this was the reflection of some kind of exhaustion accumulated through the day(s), and that a good night of rest would help to find some clarity again, to feel connected to yourself again.

I’m looking forward to hear some updates from you (if you’d like to share). You are loved and cared for, friend. Thank you once again for your vulnerability and trusting this place with your heart. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi @Amaris

During the past few months I’ve had a lot of days where I also feel like I’m in a dream. I’ve found that journaling or doing something creative is a great way to help process this feeling (I highly recommend trying “automatic drawing.” You basically just put pen or pencil to paper and let the marks make themselves. I can post a link to a video if you want to learn more). Regardless, I want you to know that you’re not alone and that we can get through this together. Much love :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Amaris my friend, I hope by now you are feeling better than when you wrote this post? I was reading it and something came into my mind, if you have spoken of this before then I apologise but do you journal? It is a wonderful way or organising your thoughts. So I am going to pop a link under here for you to watch that I think will help you to do that. Each day we all feel a little different than the day before but I think if we can organise our thoughts a little and maybe even remember a little of what we are grateful for each day it grounds us and reminds us how we felt yesterday and starts us off on the right foot for another successful day today… Good luck Amaris. Xxx
5 Ways to Declutter Your Brain - YouTube

2 Likes

Hey @Amaris Just wanted to check up on you and see how you’re doing. Hope you are ok. ~Mystrose

2 Likes

Hi Amaris
Feeling disorganised and messy thoughts can be quite normal. I would suggest journaling. It might be a good way to organise them. Btw. How are you doing? Are you feeling ok except for your messy thoughts?

1 Like

Hey Amaris! :hrtlegolove:

Sounds like you were having a rough day. Have you gotten back to a timeline that feels better?

Also how is your family doing after the health scare you mentioned last week? If your brother doing better?
Hope you are doing better :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

Hi Amaris,
I hope you’re doing okay. We always have our ups and downs every single day. Sometimes you just end up in disbelief about what happened and think that you’re dreaming, I think that’s normal. Hope things get better for you :hrtlovefist: :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.