Im-in-love-with-this-guy-and-he-likes-me-back-the

From •~ ꩇׁׅ݊ꪱׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ꯱ׁׅ֒~•: I’m in love with this guy and he likes me back, the problem is that he’s afraid to be somewhat intimate with me and because of that he isolates himself from me, to the point he can’t reply to my messages. But he isn’t afraid to be sexual, I don’t know what to do I love him a lot but I feel like he doesn’t like me either even though he says he does

3 Likes

From ManekiNeko: That’s really tough isn’t it? Maybe it could be helpful explaining to him that there needs to be a time set aside for you both to be able to communicate and that your thoughts, words and feelings are valid and deserve to be heard. I know I can’t speak for him or how he’s feeling, but I know it can be scary to have serious conversations with someone.
We have to sometimes be willing to compromise on those uncomfortable feelings for people we care about

1 Like

Hi Friend, that does indeed sound difficult for both of you and as @ManekiNeko says both of your feelings are valid and deserve to be heard and of course respected. It can be both scary and uncomforbable to be open when it comes to any form of intamacy and with that its awkward to deal with a partner who has that particular issue. I have found a website you could take a look at if you want to that may help you to navigate things with your partner. It may take time but if this relationship is meant to be it will be worth that extra work. I truly hope that everything goes well and of course you can post here anytime. Lisa. x

It sounds like your gut instincts are telling you the truth about this guy. If someone likes you or loves you they make time for you. You can talk to him about how you’re feeling and go from there. Relationships take work and honest communication with each other. It’s okay to love someone and recognize that maybe they’re not ready for a relationship or that they may not be compatible with you. You deserve happiness and love and it’s okay if it’s not with this person. :heart:

1 Like