I'm just a mask

I feel like I’m a mask covering an empty shell that is me. I don’t anything about myself anymore. I don’t what I like. I don’t know what I am. I don’t who I am. I don’t know my gender. I don’t know who I like. I don’t know anything about me. I’m feeling so overwhelmed and so worthless. I don’t know what to do or how to find myself. I’m worthless. I feel so alone. I’m in so much pain I just want to be fine.

4 Likes

Same, you’re not alone

1 Like

I still feel alone. I feel so alone. I’m so alone and confused. I don’t know what I like anymore. I don’t know who I am anymore. I don’t know what I am anymore. I feel so worthless.

1 Like

I wish I could just hug you and hum a soothing tune.

3 Likes

Thank you but I don’t think anyone can help me.

Hi Paladin,

The HeartSupport Houston team responded to your topic today. Hold Fast friend, and lean on our community. Click here to watch it.

My notifications are turned on for this post - let me know if the video doesn’t work.

• John
3 Likes

Thank you guys for your kind words. As for what I’m doing to find myself at moment I’m just going through what I said I like and seeing if I get enjoyment from it. I’ll worry about the other stuff when I know what can make me happy.

1 Like

I love you, no matter what you are. I love you even if you don’t know yourself. :heart:

1 Like

Paladin,

Let us know how it goes - what things you’re trying and whatnot - we’re here to listen.

I’ve a post of some of the things I figured out in the first day. Here I figured somethings out

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.