I'm just a terrible person

I’m no use for anything, I’m even say something awful to my parents who always support me over these years when I needed… I don’t know why I said that. I don’t think I derserve any further happinesses. This is not the first time I felt I’m a terrible loser, I’m just helpless, no hope. I’m scared of killing myself but I also can’t stand the disapointment around me and felt like shit about myself living…

1 Like

Hi…
Idk why i am always wrong … and everyone around me treats me like shit… i dont deserve to be treated like that…i also have feelings…im a terrible child to my mother…when i think to help her i eventually land up in making worst things … which is a extra burden for her…i just really dont know what to do with my life

1 Like

Hey Friend, this sounds like a lot of difficult emotions right now and I’m sorry you’re feeling this way.
I can for sure promise that you are not a loser and not useless. Sometimes we set really high expectations on ourselves and if we don’t achieve them, we tend to punish ourselves. How is it that you can be kind to yourself today?
You are deserving of this life. You said that you said something to your parents. Perhaps you take some gentle time today and revisit what was said when your emotions are a little more even? You are loved my friend. I would be sad if you took any harm to yourself.

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out, that’s harsh!
We’re always here for you if you need us.

<3

1 Like

You are not a terrible person. You matter. You have a right to happiness. HeartSupport will be here as you walk through these hard times.

1 Like

I know sometimes it’s rough when mistakes are made but it’s good to know that you can learn from them and apologize for the things you should apologize for. Even after apologizing sometimes I still feel bad but it’s good to remind yourself It’s ok to make mistakes.
By disappointment around me do you mean others are disappointed? The best you can do is apologize and try to learn. Maybe do something nice for them too :slight_smile:

Your parents love you :slight_smile:

1 Like