I'm just really done

I’m gonna be completely honest with you guys. Last week for 1 or 2 days I kinda lost sight of why I’m still fighting. It seems like everywhere I turn these days I’m getting shut down for my emotions. It doesn’t make me feel any better and I wish it would all just calm down. I really just want to see hope again. Yes, I know God has a plan for me, but it feels like too much at once ya know? I just don’t understand. I’m told I’m a waste of space. I’m told that I’m garbage. I’m told that since I have already self harmed in the past that I should just do it again because it’s a “good look for me”. I’m told that the world would be better off without me. I’m told that I should kill myself because it’s all I was meant to do. I know all of those are lies, but I believe them sometimes. I’ve been believing them more and more recently. I don’t feel like I have a break. I just want relief. All of those things are said by classmates. Neither my parents or the administration believe me so I feel like it’s okay. I don’t feel like I can go anywhere else. I just don’t know anymore. Maybe that doesn’t make sense and I’m just rambling, but I needed to get it out somewhere.

1 Like

Hey I just wanted to let you know that what those classmates of yours say are absolutely wrong. You are worthy, and you have a purpose on this Earth, and you deserve to live freely from self harm. Hold on :black_heart: there is a light at the end of this tunnel. School won’t last forever even though it may feel like it in the moment. You are loved :heart: and stay safe.

Thank you for sharing with us. You’re doing the right thing by telling people and speaking up about it. Whoever is saying those hurtful things is coming from a bad place and actually has nothing to do with you. You are great. You are not garbage or a waste of space. The world is definitely a better place with you in it. Those kinds of hurtful words and thoughts are lies and it is my hope for you that you can see them as the lies that they are. You are worthy of happiness and care!

Have to say, you sound like a freaking warrior, oh my gosh. Keep going, solider. You’re making God proud!

Dear Sarah,

I don’t believe we would be better off without you. Not at all! You are an amazing part of this community. You may not be able to see hope right now but that doesnt mean it isn’t there or that you wont see it soon. Hold on dear friend.

As a recovering self harmer, I get how hard it can be to stop. I get how people make you feel like that is the only thing you have control of and something to go back to but thats not true! You don’t need to self harm to be you. You can heal and be a better version of yourself. I believe in you!!

Your classmates are cruel. They should not be saying those things to you or telling you that you’re better off dead! I can’t stress enough that you are NOT better off dead. You are not better off self harming. Those things…after a while they won’t help anymore. I know, I’ve been there. There is so much more joy to be found in healing.

I hope & pray you hold on and find some light soon. You deserve hope and a future. Love you so much friend. Hang in there!!
~Bethy