I'm just tired

I am so tired. I feel so lonely. Everyone doesn’t care about me that much. I help them and they give me back pain. They leave me and never put me as their first choice. I’ve never felt that important to anyone. I’m always the backup plan the friend that will call as last choice. Even when someone treats them bad they will treat him better than me. I just always feel left on the sides. Maybe it’s carantine that all this feelings went out but I’m in pain. Why does everyone leave without an explanation and come in my life whenever they feel like it. I’m so tired. Maybe I should take a break from everything and see who really cares about me.

3 Likes

Hey, Mari.

Sorry that you are having such a hard time in your relationships and friendships. I know how hard it can be when you feel like you give so much of yourself and people are not willing to give back. One way street relationships are very hard.

With the quarantine it makes sense that everything feels even more intense than normal because life as we know it has been turned upside down. It’s a really hard adjustment.

In regards to the break you mentioned, it’s never a bad thing to just take a break from social media for a little while. Sometimes it’s really healthy to just clear your head for a while. And it certainly doesn’t hurt to honestly reflect on what relationships are worth investing your energy in and which ones may be better to distance from.

Setting healthy boundaries for yourself is good. Don’t give so much of yourself if it is not appreciated. Invest into those who appreciate you and show that they want to be a part of your life.

I hope that things get better for you.

hugs

1 Like

Hey hope you’re feeling better. I know the feeling pretty well I’ve been through it too but don’t you worry eventually one day you’ll find someone who you click with who puts you first. Just hold on theres a special someone out there for everybody! Push through you got this!

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to heart support. I am glad that you shared your story with us :hugs:.

Relationship isnt easy and sometimes people do thing that hurt us, but those people that you are saying, that they leave you and then when they want they come back, they dont really deserve you, you deserve people that will stay with you and that they would make you feel loved. So my advice would be is that those people try to go again to your life…Dont let them, you deserve better than to to be treated like that.

And dont stop being Kind and yourself because I am sure that you will find people that are waiting for you to meet and that they would treat you like you really deserve.

You are great, dont give up and take care :heart: I know that this are a difficult times so take care :heart:

1 Like