I'm making it

This is the closest thing I can find to what I want to express, but it is no means a success story.

I wanted to let everyone know how much of an impact you’ve had on me, I sometimes feel like I can’t respond. Sometimes I read something and think “whoa this is above me” and I dont respond but I leave a heart, and later on i find someone else responded anyways.

It just really helps that this is a place of support, and being as active as i am has been helping a lot. If you’re reading this, thank you, you are loved

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing friend! We really do have a great community! Many I have become close to over the last year. It’s made such a huge difference in my life.

It’s okay to just “heart” a post if you don’t know what to say. It at least shows that you saw it and are leaving love, even if you aren’t sure how to verbally respond. I do that sometimes too.

You are loved my friend

• Kitty
2 Likes

HI @MossBro333,

Thank you so much for sharing this. I don’t know HS forum for a long time but this community already helped me a lot too. As we can be easily drowned by negativity or everything that’s happening in this world, it feels great to know that places like this exist, where people are caring and non-judgemental.

Also, leaving hearts on posts is already a lot. It helps people to know they’re seen and they’re not alone. :heart:

It really is heartwarming to read your message and know that you found support here. Thank you for being here and helping too.

Take care. :heart:

1 Like

@MossBro333 I think its so great that you have found a place where you feel comfortable discussing anything and you feel supported. Also, it means so much to other people that you support them on here too. You are doing amazing.

1 Like