I'm new and I would like to talk to someone

I’m new here and I would like to talk to somebody . I’m afraid to to mistakes or misunderstood somebody. I’m French so my English is not perfect.
Thank for the people who will come ^^

4 Likes

Hello new person, what would you like to talk about.

I’m afraid to answer to the other messages because I don’t write a lot compared to the others and I may compare my life to their. And I don’t know if it’s good/okay or not. I don’t want to hurt people more than they are.

You don’t have to reply to people’s problems, you could share your own. But if you really want to help people, think about what you say and do some research about how to cope with depression, how to help OCD, how to help ptsd. Or you could just use your own knowledge.

I just don’t know What I can say, I came here because one of my friend worried about me and he said that if I have a hard time I can go here. But I’m kinda shy.

Hey friend

Welcome to the community! You are more than welcome to share your heart here and whatever is on your mind! It’s okay if your english is not perfect. A lot of people come on the wall where English is not their first language. I can understand you okay <3

We are here. <3 Share whatever you want

2 Likes

It’s okay to shy, ask your friend what he’s worried about and if he tells you, talk about it here. But it’s your choice, you don’t have to share if you don’t want to.

I know why but with the confinement, I haven’t any contact with my friends, and it’s a bit hard at home with my step father and my mother (who work in hospital). Everythink I do is wrong or not enought. I can say never. I try to think about all of those people who love me for what I am and forget that my step father found me too heavy or big.
Before all of this I used to be very “popular” with many people to talk to. And now I’m stuck in my house and in my head. I’m really afraid of what can happen.

Quarantine will be over in May 15. That’s 16 days from now. Stay strong and stay patient.

Not in my country it’s May 11 but the government don’t know how to do for highschools and I’m in boarding school.