I'm not sure of where I'm headed

Stuck in an emotional drift unsure of where I’m going to end up. Gone through many hardships in my life from foster care to loss and many other things. But this feeling I have of just uncertainty is hard. I’ve always had problems to fix and deal with and now that my life is kind of stead right now I just feel super lost.

2 Likes

@Turtletalk

Hello. Welcome to the community. It means a lot to us. Thank you for sharing. You need it to spit it out. I’m sorry you gone through those rough times in your life. I may not understand you or know you, but I just wanted to let you know that you are loved. You are a strong person. Keep fighting your battles. We (HeartSupport) believe in you. Believe in yourself and love yourself. If you want to share more, this forum is still open. I hope you are hanging on. God bless you.

Thank you for sharing here with us! Hardships like that are full of pain and I’m sorry that you’ve had to focus more on fighting through those than on finding yourself. I can imagine that this is a strange and confusing time to be lost. So many of us have had those times of feeling lost and uncertain during different times in our lives. For me, I felt that feeling of being lost 2 years ago when I finally had the job I had fought for and wanted, only to be so lonely and lost because I had been fighting for it for so long that I had pushed my own desires and needs to the side. And then when I had nothing to take up my time and motivation, I realized that I had no idea who I was or what I actually wanted or enjoyed. Nothing.
The uncertainty may seem overwhelming right now, but this time will lead to new growth for you. You can make it through this and you can share with us whenever you want or need to. Life is a journey and looks different for everyone.