Im not sure what to do

I’m not really sure what to do.
The girl I talked about in the last post has randomly started being nice to me again.
Maybe she realized what she did wasn’t right, but I doubt it because she hasn’t apologized for anything. I’m all up for giving second chances but the thought in my mind that I can’t trust her after what she did will never go away. Maybe I can use this to get back into the friend group but that feels kinda selfish even though she was the one that pushed me out. I don’t really feel welcomed anywhere anymore and bullying continues as norm.
Thoughts?

3 Likes

Hey @panda_pop nice to see you again :slight_smile:

People break up and get back together all the time, it’s normal. You don’t have to jump right back into a relationship tho. You can just take it slow and be friends and see where emotions and feelings go from there.

In my opinion, nothing good can come from intentionally using someone. It’s your choice tho and I hope everything works out for you. It’s always a great thing to see couples get back together and rediscover their love for each other.

Thanks but we weren’t dating we were friends :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ooooooh i remember this situation from your last post!

• is it worth getting back to a toxic, uncaring group of friends, that also includes your abuser?
  • isn’t the thought of having different, more supportive friends not a better idea?
  • if she hasn’t apologized, then she prob hasn’t learnt. If she hasn’t learnt anything, then it’s not your job to teach her.
  • you heart and your mind are worthy of being protected from people who are going to make you feel terrible or who are going to dismiss your experiences
  • your thoughts and feelings are valid, they don’t get to poop on that and then pretend everything is fine
  • if the bullying continues, what do you think wil change/improve by talking to her?

-second chances are great, but only if there is a possibility of them behaving better.
You deserve better.
You deserved to be believed.
You matter.
Your worth isn’t attached to those so-called “friends”.

2 Likes

ohhhh, I’m sorry. Well, in that case I suppose you both should sit down and have a heart to heart.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.